We try to keep this calendar as up-to-date as possible with building use information, so you should be able to see when an event is happening at the church. That said, there are a great many regular events at Madrona Grace that don’t always make the calendar, so we encourage you to sign up for our weekly newsletter to get our most up-to-date information. For scheduling events at the Madrona Commons, you can still use this calendar to see when space may be available.
- Children’s Workshops, During worship we offer bible-based workshops for children through 8th grade. Teachers and students depart for their classrooms about 30 minutes into the service.
- Social Hour, following the worship service, we have coffee and snacks available for an extended time of fellowship. During this hour there are often meetings going on related to pursuing our common mission.
- Small Groups, These sermon-based groups meet weekly for two hours in people’s homes for study, fellowship, and prayer. Participants commit to meet together for seven week increments on a seasonal basis–fall, winter, spring.
- Traditional Bible Study, Sundays at 10:00am, September-May. Meets in the conference room.
- Choir: Rehearses at 10am on Sundays. If you are interested in joining this talented, collaborative group of musicians, feel free to approach any one of their members, or just show up!
- Beloved Walk: A faith formation program for new and renewing community members that meets primarily during the season of Lent and culminates in our celebration of Easter.
- Julia’s Place: This overnight shelter for homeless families is housed in our basement and operated in partnership with Mary’s Place, a downtown service agency. We continuously shelter 5 or 6 two-parent families–up to 22 moms, dads, and kids. Our congregation pays for utilities, helps to maintain the space, and provides some occasional enrichment opportunities.